Snowstar Snowstar

Another great game by Chaz!

This is a very good game and i have enjoyed playing it alot. Im waiting for your next one because this one was so good!

Keep it up!!!

-Grav Ball- -Grav Ball-

Nice game mate!

So we meet again, W-E-P. And it looks like another great game by you and JC. Nice to finally see a christmas game around here (lol).
Keep up the great work you guys! 5s all the way! Nice right click menu btw. Really helps with that music lol! See you later. Keep it up!!!

Super Mario Flying[1] Super Mario Flying[1]

Not a bad game!

It wasn't bad, but it could be alot better. Like when you die the guys keep falling and there is no real point of the game, like no levels or anything, or highscores. It was fun to play though. I liked it. Maybe make it a bit more interesting. The art was very nice though. That would give it alot higher score than with worse art (as in the art is the strongest part of this game.

Chaos Man Chaos Man

Nothing new or interesting

But there was some great scripting and it was enjoyable! Nice job. Maybe add some music next time!

Find teh Pumpkin Find teh Pumpkin

This is teh most awsomest game i've eva seen!!!!!!

Nice game BlanBlan I found the Easter Egg!!!! That deserves some more score. Not many games that I've played have Easter Eggs.
Message to viewers: Keep playing this game until you find teh Easter Egg. Lol thats some funny stuff in there lolzards!!!
Nice Job Blanblan. 10/10. I love it.

blanblan responds:

Bonjour, cmproductions. :D

Merci for reviewing.

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

It's just so good!

It looks like everyone likes it!... No, LOVES IT!!! An awsome Tutorial; a tutorial of all tutorials.... Oh, u know what i mean. ITS GREAT!!!!!

p.s. We will be back as dELtaluca said.

Depredation responds:

Haha, thanks. It's been great to work with you CMP. Your parts were also great. Long lie the collab :D. Thanks.

,Ali.

Frogger v.2 Frogger v.2

its a pretty good game! well done! :)

its a pretty good game! well done! :)

Flash Tutorial 8 Flash Tutorial 8

hey! good job man. 1 thing u did wrong though!

u should make it possible to copy and paste the writing or people will have to write all that shit out!!!
but still... good job!!!